free website stats program First Ride with Gerbing... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

First Ride with Gerbing...

I got a H-D heated jacket & gloves for Christmas too. Didn't know that H-D uses Gerbing electrics. Very impressed. Wish I would've known about electrics 2 years ago, I would've hooked them up to my Sporty. Tracy

Ive the Gerbing gloves and actually dont care for them. I have a heck of a time trying to get them, the gauntlets over my leather jacket sleeves. I wish they made the gauntlet section stiffer like my other leather gloves. I also dislike having that little button thats for the draw string. They be great for snowmobiling or skiing. I'm still trying to figure out another way to wire them up without having to go through my sleeves. Looks more like I will be selling them.

zoood

Echo those positive comments. Best $ I have spent for riding. Was up in the mountains in 30 F on ice (that was a little tricky for a bunch of CA guys) but I was warm and toasty. I think it let me concentrate on riding over the icy spots as I wasn't shivering and thinking about how cold I was. Now I can spend some money on pipes and stage I...priorities!

I've also been riding with just the Gloves for the last 2 years. My wife just bought me the Gerbing Liner while at the International Motrcycle Show in D.C. The Company rep made a point of personally fitting me and said the liner needs to be a little snug so you are in contact with the heating element. Haven't rode with it yet but will give it a try in a day or so.

Back