free website stats program First ride of season and first on the new scoot. | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride of season and first on the new scoot.

dbinbc

Just had my first ride of the season, and to make it that much better, it was on my new Electra Glide Classic. Traded my '07 EGC in mid winter (getting way too many miles on it) on a new '09 (couldn't resist the trade value they gave me and they wanted to move the '09s). The dealer had delivered the new machine first week of Feb and I had to endure seeing it sit in my garage until this week. Wow, what a nice bike, sits a bit high for me but smooth, stable and responsive. Nice rumble, had them do a Stage 1 as part of the deal. First ride was along our Sea to Sky highway so doing the ring loading break-in was easy, lots of steep up and down grades. Great scenery, great highway and great shiny blue bike. And now I'm in a very great mood. Can't beat that.

Glade to see that you got to ride today, and that you got to do it on a new bike, enjoy and ride safe. :rider

Good to here that BC has warmed up enough to have a nice ride, and a NEW ONE at that...Enjoy!!! :D

The new highway is incredible

I've been coming up from Vanc. to Squamish just to have a coffee at Starbucks. (But who needs an excuse to ride) Saturday is supposed to be beautiful too. Was just there yesterday in fact. A little chilly around Porteau.

Congratulations on the new ride. IMO you have picked a nice ride, with all of the changes that they have made.

Congrats on the new scoot, weather wise we're not far behind here on the east coast, going to + 11/12 today, snow is about gone.

Congratulations on the scoot. Drove in a car the Sea to Sky highway going up to Whistler this past February for skiing and thought about how nice it must be to take a bike on it. Enjoy!

Back