free website stats program First ride of 2013 | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride of 2013

Kegger

Sitting here been cold for awhile today it was 52 degrees out no kids or wife at home threw on the leather and helmet and took off. Rode a few hours enjoyed the weather ran into a few other riders. Came home and did my oil change i didnt do and went for another ride and put her away. Supose to be super cold this monday. Looking forward to the riding season, gonna be lonley though wife usually rides with but shes pregnent with our 3rd one. This was funny she said i might have to find a passenger to ride with me while shes out. So have some other girl ride with me while my pregnant wife ia at home with the other 2 kids. Man i can smell a fight starting their. Already decided to leave the back rest off. Unless my daughter goes for a ride with me.

-5 degrees here. A couple of months at least till my first 2013 ride...:newsmile08: Enjoy and be safe.

Been ridin' all year, off and on. Rode today. This morning it was 51 and has warmed up to 74. Hope you guys up north get some warm weather soon so that you can enjoy as well. :s

Been ridin' all year, off and on. Rode today. This morning it was 51 and has warmed up to 74. Hope you guys up north get some warm weather soon so that you can enjoy as well. :s

:s Small price to pay for living here in Florida:D Stay warm all up North, Spring is around the corner and remember your riding skills

Well, I did get to switch the battery charger from Momma Bear's bike back to mine. That was exciting...:small3d029: Living up north I do get two seasons on tires so that makes it worth it, right? :swoon Oh well, it's home. What can you do about it... Live my riding through you all right now. Enjoy reading your accounts of happy rides. :newsmile011: Stay safe.

Rode 200 miles this past Sunday. Was about 70*, not a cloud in the sky and no wind. We hit about 75* today and sunny. Took her for another putt. And it was "work related" since I rode to go measure up a job. Does that mean I can claim my bike as a company vehicle and get a tax write off??? :D

Snow here last night. Icy roads today and not warming up for at least a few days. Treating the roads isn't going to help get the bike back on the road anytime soon.

:s Small price to pay for living here in Florida:D Stay warm all up North, Spring is around the corner and remember your riding skills
Were (family) comming to Fl in December for my sisters wedding in Cape Coral. Were renting a bike and taking a ride. Was told to ride to Key West they say its a must do ride. Cant wait.

Back