free website stats program First Ride Of 2009 | Harley Davidson Forums

First Ride Of 2009

Winter went away here in Western PA for a few days the snow has melted and the temp was in the mid 50's today, I got home from work and just had to get the bike out, it really felt good to go for the ride, has anyone else on the eastcoast been able to get out for an enjoyable ride?

I'm genuinely happy for you! I grew up in Rochester, NY, so I know how long winter can drag on.

My wife and I have put about 1500 miles on our bikes since Christmas... we have had a very cold winter for us and rain on many week-ends. For Christmas we got each other some heated gear and if the sun was out no matter the temperature we rode when we would not have in the past. The heated gear is the trick if it's cold but no snow or ice on the ground. 1000 of those miles was a fast trip to Tampa and back on a long week-end....

Oh yeah! With still enough ice on our lakes to support the weight of a truck, and with snow along side the roads, I got mine out of HD storage yesterday!! Even posed it along side my wife's SG with traces of snow on the ground. The ride FELT GOOD!! :42:

Attachments

• 030509_OhYeah (9).jpg
    030509_OhYeah (9).jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 17
Biglew55- Wife is skiing in CO and I text'd her your question. She says its a "Reach" seat. Make any sense? She has short inseam and this one really put her feet on the ground. :42:

Back