free website stats program First Post - New Member | Harley Davidson Forums

First Post - New Member

The Prophet

Hi, Bob from Illinois. Our current bike is a 2011 Road King Classic. We also have a 2007 Triumph Bonneville.

Began riding in 1967, and have owned all sorts of different bikes, from Sportsters back then, to a long string of Brit Bikes - Triumph's, BSA's a Norton, a few Honda's and then back to HD for a long time.

My wife and I enjoy long trips on the Road King, like 4-5 days or so. Just this year we've been to South Dakota, Wyoming, Minnesota, Wisconsin many times, Indiana, and Iowa. I'm 60, hoping to retire someday if the economy ever returns.

I used to do a lot of engine work, customizing and stuff, but now I'm very content to just relax, ride and enjoy things.

I did belong to another very large HD site, but I think it's become too large for itself, and the usual inmates have taken over the asylum, to a point where you can't have a decent conversation anymore. Looking for a better group of dedicated riders and enthusiasts.

Hope I can contribute a little here, and look forward to sharing experiences.

Bob

Welcome to The Forum
:rider:wce We have a Great crew here and Great Moderators so the Inmates behave:s

Ciao possiedo una fantastica 883r è la mia prima harley,l'ho sempre desiderata e ora che la posseggo sono felicissimo,è propio come la pensavo una moto fantastica sotto tutti i punti di vista..

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back