free website stats program First post from a new enthusiast! | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

First post from a new enthusiast!

Big welcome to the Forum.

I put Kuryakyn Iso Wings on my mid controls Sporty

tn783s3.jpg

Very comfortable.
Wouldn't be a solution for forward peg replacement on a Streetbob tho'.

Thanks.

Are your knees above parallel with your thighs or do they stay pretty much parallel?

Pretty much parallel to the ground - they don't raise my knees to an uncomfortable level - much the same as the pegs were really. They just give a bit more scope for moving feet about being "mini-boards". Mind you I don't have long legs - being 5'7".
They also reduce any feel of vibration IMO although funnily enough that's more evident on my other bike (Suzuki Bandit 1250GT - 4-in-line lump) than on my V-twin Harley.

Attachments

• Isowing.JPG
    Isowing.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 16
Pretty much parallel to the ground - they don't raise my knees to an uncomfortable level - much the same as the pegs were really. They just give a bit more scope for moving feet about being "mini-boards". Mind you I don't have long legs - being 5'7".
They also reduce any feel of vibration IMO although funnily enough that's more evident on my other bike (Suzuki Bandit 1250GT - 4-in-line lump) than on my V-twin Harley.

I appreciate the pic; it's something I'll have to take a look at.

Welcome to the forum...this is a great place to learn a lot about HD bikes. The best HD forum on the net IMO.

Thanks, gator.

I'm not an aggressive rider at all, more laid back, nor do are there any winding roads for me to drive. But I didn't think about the boards hitting the ground, either. Dang - a lot to consider.

nor do are there any winding roads for me to drive.

Ha-ha-ha, you will be looking for them soon, lots of fun!

Back