First mods on 09 UC

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by Backroad Rider, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Backroad Rider

Backroad Rider Active Member

Finally, dropping the UC off for new V&H Power Duals, PCV w/autotune and Stage 1..after all the trips here to the forum, finally made the decision and am going for it...
    The best part is that when I told the other half what I was doing she asked what took so long, she knew it was only a matter of time.
    Can't wait to feel the differance.:newsmile108:

2. bikernick

bikernick Member

I've got an 09 Road King to which I added the V&H Monster Ovals, Power Duals and Stage 1. Absolutely love them and I get positive comments everywhere I go. Let us know what you think once you get the bike back.

3. Backroad Rider

Just my luck, got the PCV w/autotune, sampson a/i w/V&H power duals and python mufflers...get to the shop to pick it up and pay and just as I'm pulling out, a Thunderstorm comes out of nowhere,:( I'm soaked and couldn't really get a feel for the performance increase (safety first) but it sure sounds like a Harley now.
    Hopefully weather better in the am to get a better feel for the performance.

4. BUBBIE

BUBBIE Well-Known Member

DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS ????? !!!!!
    AT LEAST YOU GOT IT WASHED OFF......
    HOPE it will be DRY tomorrow!
    signed....BUBBIE

5. Backroad Rider

Bubbie, I forgot to mention that he threw in a free detail for me as a "frequent flyer" customer....It looked so good then got rained on...Oh well, pretty today, and gotta say while I didn't do a dyno, I can feel a big differance in the seat of the pants:D