free website stats program First Mission - 6/6/11 | Harley Davidson Forums

First Mission - 6/6/11

TQuentin1

Staff member
First mission to stand tall and silent for this American hero:

Chuck W. Smith, 77, passed away June 1, 2011.

Chuck was a member of the Army National Guard and Airman 1st Class, U.S. Air Force.
Preceded in death by his wife and mother of their children, Mary L. Smith and wife, Peggy Smith. He is survived by his daughters, Diana Hartleigh and husband Ralph, Deborah Borg and husband Alan and Jerilynn Sparks; grandchildren, Michelle and Benjamin Hartleigh, Rochelle, Ryan and Rachel Fields, Brandilynn Sparks; great-grandchildren, Moriah and Melody Roming, Madison Thrash, Amren Hartleigh and Cassie Lynn Bush; sister, Linda Leavings. Chuck was also blessed to have stepchildren, Sharon Wright and Debbie Naquin; step grandchildren and step great-grandchildren. The family wishes to extend heartfelt appreciation to special friends and loving care givers, Patsy Murdock and Nohemy Miranda.

Gravesite service at Houston National Cemetary.

TQ

Thanks for posting Quentin, the PGR needs all the people that have the time and I thank you for your effort and I know the Vets family thanks you. The passed on Vet thanks you too for being there for his family, even though his problems are over now forever. I hope the Ride Captain had a first Mission accomplished pin for you.

You will meet many new friends in the PGR. Some you will see often others only depending on the area of the mission. It's all about the Vets, but none-the-less the more PGRs we have the better the missions are accomplished. Each mission has it's own personality and duties. Thank you for joining.

Back