free website stats program First 5K on my SB. | Harley Davidson Forums

First 5K on my SB.

Just wanted to share that I finally turned 5K on my 2010 Street Bob. My wife bought it for me while I was on a tour in Afghanistan. I got home in Sept 0f 2010 and got to ride it for the first time. I do a lot of 2 up riding on it. Anybody concerned about a SB being to small? I'm 6'2" and weigh 300lbs, Ive added HD FWD Controls, and Loner Industries 2" risers with stock bars and I am very comfortable. Other additions, saddle bags, quick disconnect sissy bar, passenger seat, TTS Mastertune, V&H exhaust and intake, and Dark Custom Derby Cover. Pics below are older, but I haven't made any changes to the bike since I took them.

Sweet looking scoot Josh. Thanks for your service and I hope you enjoy many more miles on the new ride:)

Here's the way I look at it , it has the same size engine as a SG OR Ultra so it's not too small if you are comfortable riding it . The touring bikes have more storage to store junk and a radio . If I wanted to listen to music while riding I'd carry an I-pod but for me the V&H big radius pipes are music to my ears and I don't want to drown them out with music .

:riderCongrats on your first 5 and on having such an intelligent wife.:small3d018: Great looking bike.

Glad you made it home safe.

Great Job and Welcome Home Josh!!! Very nice wife you have!!! If your comfy & wife is sittin' ok should be no problem.
Ride Safe!!!
wilks3
:USA

Hey Josh, thanks as well for your service......and nice pipes.......and gratz on the 5K milestone. I actually just installed them on my 2010 fatbob last weekend. seems i'm slacking a little, picked mine up in Jan2010 and only have about 4.2k miles on it.

Welcome home, Thanks for your service. Are you comfortable that is the question. The Streetbob is a fine machine, I ride mine every day and enjoy how nimble and fast it is. It is a lot faster and quicker in the turns than my Baggers tho I miss the storage, Enjoy your ride:s

Back