free website stats program Fire! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fire!

hey i would call that lucky...u didnt burn down the house or the family........hopefully the pizza doesnt give u heart burn..:small3d007:

We had a fire at our house a few years back. I was in the basement working and I heard the commotion upstaires. I went up to find a roll of paper towels had caught fire on top of the gas stove. My wife tried to move it to the sink but part had fallen off and caught the rug on fire. I grabbed the fire extinguisher and put it all out.

I got yelled at for making a mess with the fire extinguisher!

Well this is going to sound like a excuse, but I swear it is the truth. After talking about this last night, my wife said the pizza paddle handle was sticking out off the stove top. I know for a fact I did not leave it like that.(Grandkids around have taught me better) Our dog (Border collie/Austrailian Shepherd) has been known lately to help himself on the counter (while no body is looking). I am almost certain he jumped up to check out the goodies and his paw likely hit the knob on the stove, moving it it one notch to the Hi position. I am almost certain this is what happened as for me to leave handle sticking out AND turn on the stove is very unlikely. Anyway, lesson learned never to leave anything on the stove. I have always left the pizza paddle with pizza on it on the stove top as it was a EZ place comong out of the oven. Usually the pizza is gone within a short time, this time (SINCE I CANT HAVE ANY) it was there a little longer! OK Glider... HAMMER time!:D

Well this is going to sound like a excuse, but I swear it is the truth. After talking about this last night, my wife said the pizza paddle handle was sticking out off the stove top. I know for a fact I did not leave it like that.(Grandkids around have taught me better) Our dog (Border collie/Austrailian Shepherd) has been known lately to help himself on the counter (while no body is looking). I am almost certain he jumped up to check out the goodies and his paw likely hit the knob on the stove, moving it it one notch to the Hi position. I am almost certain this is what happened as for me to leave handle sticking out AND turn on the stove is very unlikely. Anyway, lesson learned never to leave anything on the stove. I have always left the pizza paddle with pizza on it on the stove top as it was a EZ place comong out of the oven. Usually the pizza is gone within a short time, this time (SINCE I CANT HAVE ANY) it was there a little longer! OK Glider... HAMMER time!:D

Yup.....dog did it!!!! Glad there was no other damage and no one was hurt!

Just seen on the Spokane news channel that false alarms are going to be fined. Biggest culprits are the schools.

stay warm and if you're ridding ..... ride safe

Well we had a similar occurance the same time this post was made by Walleye...only it was a tortilla in the toaster oven...Fire!...be especially careful out there during the holidays, we are doing a lot more around the kitchen these days during tough economic times! Leave no open flame or items cooking unattended is a bad thing, not to be taken lightly.

No more pizza for you or you'll be in the dog house with the dog. Just glade the whole family is not in the dog house, Walleye you need to find a horse shoe or clover or something:bigsmiley28:

It was good, but I got caught. My better half was just on me about my cholesteral and I said I would leave it alone...... I thought I would get away with a piece in the garage. BUSTED! All in all, not worth it!!:(

HEY WALLEYE, SNEAKY SNEAKY

IF YOU GOLF , YOU'D BETTER HIDE THE CLUBS.....

just a suggestion buddy......

signed....BUBBIE

Back