free website stats program Fingerless Gloves – no way! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fingerless Gloves – no way!

Thanks Leeander. Try a pair of leather "batting gloves" or even (dont tell anyone) "golf gloves" thats what I wear everytime when its not too cold. Then its the full thick leathers with gauntlets up and over my jacket cuffs.
The thin batting gloves I find are very comfortable, have velcro straps and some are perforated to a degree PLUS they are reasonable priced - ~ $15-20 at sporting goods stores or wallyworld. And I believe they would provide some amount of protection over bare hands plus you get a nice grip on the handlebars. Always remember to put on your helmet first and then the gloves -- if not, you will be pulling them off to put on helmet and fasten it and then put gloves back on!!! How do I know this .......

Thanks again Lee for your post and give these gloves a try some time.
Bill

Fingerless weight lifter gloves are normally a good price compared to "motorcycle" models. The sporting good specialty stores have a good selection.

Coming off of sports Bike's,where I've always wore gloves!! I wear gloves all the time,,,
WAP.gif

Back