Finding a MC

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by av8rjim84, Jun 13, 2011.

1. av8rjim84

av8rjim84 Member

I live in Arkansas, and I'm just wondering if there are any good motorcycle clubs in the area that you guys know of. If you don't personally know of any, have any good tips for finding one. I've already looked on the internet, and have not really found any. Not suprising though as this is not a very well connected state. BTW, not terribly interested in HOG, or any 1%er groups. Just looking for some guys to ride with on occasion.

2. JBC2565

JBC2565 Junior Member

Live anywhere near a dealer? My dealer has a ride on Thursday nights and once a month we have dinner as well. Might be a good place to check in and see if anything interest you on dealer "cork board".

3. Redfish-Joe

Redfish-Joe Senior Member

Take a look here. Several chapters in your state. All family oriented. I am second officer in our chapter on the Ms. Gulf Coast.
    Scroll down the page to your state.

Alabama

4. Fossil

Fossil Active Member

Go to the local Harley dealership and see if they have any of those free news/magazines. They usually list all the events in your area. Find them and go. Just get out and ride and talk to the riders.