free website stats program Finaly gotta round to it. | Harley Davidson Forums

Finaly gotta round to it.

Davidw2415

Well after haveing my V&H Longshots, Fuelpack and SE Stage 1A/C kit lying around the extra bedroom since Thanksgiving weekend I finaly got around to getting it all on the Fatboy. It took longer than I thought it would, But then again since I turned 50 everything seems to take a little longer. But that's another story. With acouple of stops to run to Sears to get tools I needed and didn't have and a couple breaks for Libations it took about 3 1/2 hours to get the old pipes off and get the new pipes on. I put the A/C kit on and the fuelpack on this evening. The hardest part was getting the seat back on. With the way they Fuelpack and the stock unit are piggybacked and adding another connection it sure is a tight fit. Took her out for about a 1/2 hour; About 5 minuts to the highway and then about then about 20 minuts on the highway and back home. I did a few quick decelerations by releasing the throttle from 50 or 60 MPH and didn't notice any popping or backfire so hopefull evrything is good. Hope to get a nice long ride this weekend and get a good test.

Back