free website stats program Finally!!!!!!!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

whacko

Spent 2 hours on the super glide today after 4 months of no riding! What a feeling.....still lots of sand in Massachusetts so have to take it easy......great to be out in the wind again!

Spent 2 hours on the super glide today after 4 months of no riding! What a feeling.....still lots of sand in Massachusetts so have to take it easy......great to be out in the wind again!

Good for you, be careful on that sand and give it a good washing, you never know where that sand and salt is on the bike, enjoy your ride:s:rider

Heading up the Palisades pkwy tomorrow. Had a chance to take her around the neighborhood a couple of times. And one little run. But I feel the same as you, an now I wanna burn some gas.

Glad to see riders are breaking out of hibernation to enjoy a few miles/smiles. Definitely be careful w/the road debris - here it's also the wet leaves. Enjoy & ride safe!

Good for you Wacko!! NOW I'm feeling all guilty. I live in Massachusetts too but it is Sunday morning and I am off to the Rhode Island Convention Center for the Salt Water Fishing Show and I am thinking that I should be home on this warm day taking my bike out of its Winter hibernation so that I can ride it. Like others have said, watch the sand.

Good for you Wacko!! NOW I'm feeling all guilty. I live in Massachusetts too but it is Sunday morning and I am off to the Rhode Island Convention Center for the Salt Water Fishing Show and I am thinking that I should be home on this warm day taking my bike out of its Winter hibernation so that I can ride it. Like others have said, watch the sand.

It was a good short cruise yesterday.....a few other bikes on the road too.....mostly sport bikes but there are bikes on the road! Good luck at the fishing expo.

Look out for potholes. The roads up here are a mess..Good thing is snow is melting..:breakdance

It was a good short cruise yesterday.....a few other bikes on the road too.....mostly sport bikes but there are bikes on the road! Good luck at the fishing expo.
Thanks. After the fishing show, which was great BTW, I went to Wendy's and grabbed a quick bite to eat. As I sat gazing out the window I saw my first and only bike of the day go cruising by. Some guy on an Ultra. I thought to myself that it won't be long and I'll be out there too.

Back