free website stats program FINALLY...... y'all say | Harley Davidson Forums

FINALLY...... y'all say

Texicun

After hours of reading all the post on here I could find, I have finally decided to install the Herko Cam Tension kit with the Andrews 26n Cams. This is not an easy decision as there are so many views and so much info....Thanks to all y'all's ptience in my questions and thanks to TQ for his pictorial...

After hours of reading all the post on here I could find, I have finally decided to install the Herko Cam Tension kit with the Andrews 26n Cams. This is not an easy decision as there are so many views and so much info....Thanks to all y'all's ptience in my questions and thanks to TQ for his pictorial...

Excellent! Take your time. Read the instructions in the book and those that come with the stuff a couple of times, and then turn the wrench. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Lots of folks on here that have "been there, done that" and will be more then happy to help.

TQ

TQ is giving you good advice. I did mine 1 1/2 years ago and am coming up on 30000 miles with no problems except for a broken jam nut on the S/E adjustable push rod.
kemo

Back