free website stats program Finally some pics... | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally some pics...

Sharky1948

'07 Sportster Custom. My goal was to give it the illusion of a bigger bike. (I'm happy to say that a few knowledgeable Harley riders have mistaken it and been surprised.) I ride it "bare naked", with the bags and sissy bar off, and "fully dressed", when my wife comes along.

Too many pieces of chrome to mention, but it has a Corbin seat, Lindbar engine guard, and Boss Bags. Relocated the front and year turn signals (LED now), and added the passing lamps.

Attachments

• Bare Naked Sharkster1a.jpg
    Bare Naked Sharkster1a.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 93
  • Bare Naked Sharkster2a.jpg
    Bare Naked Sharkster2a.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 67
  • Bare Naked Sharkster3a.jpg
    Bare Naked Sharkster3a.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 58
  • Sharkster Dressed For Memorial Day1a.jpg
    Sharkster Dressed For Memorial Day1a.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 63
Looks awesome sharky :)

Hey... what is that chrome piece between the heads on the left side of the engine? Right by where the choke is.

I have noticed this on several bikes and I want it... that side of my bike is lacking in the chrome arena and that piece would be perfect.

I might be way off here but I think i took a closer look at a bike with one of these and... is it a horn?

do you have a Harley Part # or name? I want one for my '06 XL883

thanks!

It's the stock horn on an XL1200C. Take a look at this part for your bike:

Chrome Horn Kit for 883 Sportster® Models
Convert your stock Sportster® horn to the new look of a Big Twin.
69112-95D
Fits '92-later XL883, XL883H, XL883C, XL883L, XL883R, XL1200, XL1200L, XL1200N and XR1200R models.
MSRP US $89.95

Beautiful Sportster Sharky! Almost makes me miss mine - if I could have afforded it I would have kept it AND gotten my Street Glide!

Thanks Sharky!

Just ordered it.

OMG the mods NEVER stop! I just got in a Sidekick seat... tach kit should be arriving any day... now I have this horn kit to wait on!

gotta luv it though.

Thanks again!

Do you know if that horn is any louder than the stock version?

Right now my engine is louder than the horn... the engine is pretty swanky loud though :)... ... would be nice to horn blast people to let me know they're merging into my face :)

Back