free website stats program Finally rode | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally rode

Welcome to the HOG family. Now get ready to open up the wallet (goodies to buy) cause brother....it's an addiction!!!!

Ya bought a lot of goodies over the winter. They are all installed and ready ride. Thanks for everyone's kind words. Happy riding.
WAP.gif

Welcome to the addiction Icky. You've had a rough winter up there, here's to warm weather, sooner rather than later. Enjoy.
Ishmael

Couldn't wait for the rain to wash away the salt. Went for a 50mile ride today and then came home and gave my baby a spong bath and a pledge shine. Riding season is finally here in Wi. You all be safe and God Bless.

Had my first ride of the year today. She started right up!! Cleaned it all up and did a 40 mile ride.... Had to put it away tonight for some green beer,

Glad you got to knock the winter dust off your scoot - I'm still waiting a bit for the street sweepers - too much sand & large potholes everywhere. Like driving in a war zone.

I rode 150 miles today. The bike is a different beast from my Suzuki C50 Boulevard. You just want to keep riding. When should you shift on a 2006 Electra glide. 3,000 RPM, 3,500 RPM or 4,000 RPM?

Well I bet it was realy nice to get out..Still wating here in Maine..I have done some work to my ride and I cant hardly wait..:newsmile071:

I rode 150 miles today. The bike is a different beast from my Suzuki C50 Boulevard. You just want to keep riding. When should you shift on a 2006 Electra glide. 3,000 RPM, 3,500 RPM or 4,000 RPM?

I dont have a tack but as long as your not luging the motor or hearing the motor ping when you shift you should be fine.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
icky I can totally realate I made the jump from a boulevard c50 to a '09 RKC. Talk about night and day!!! Enjoy the ride and stay safe.

Welcome to the HOG family. Now get ready to open up the wallet (goodies to buy) cause brother....it's an addiction!!!!

Art...you may have less than 50 posts, but you talk like a Harley ol' timer LOL...:bigsmiley12:...!

Its been rather nasty here. I've been out a few times, but this weekend is looking good. Calling for above 60 and dry, so the ol lady gets her first ride of the year in a few days. Can't wait!

Back