free website stats program Finally got to ride it! | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally got to ride it!

kzoo

Banned
Took my new to me 04 heritage (that I bought in december in the middle of the winter) out of storage at the dealer saturday!

My first HD, and my First ride in 25 yrs. They did an inspection and I told them to get it ready to ride, new A/C and breather hose, etc.

Come to find out, I have a stage 1 kit! Didnt even know! The giveaway was the new round KN a/c. Put new plugs in and they were not grey like they were too lean so now I am wondering what tuner I have under that seat!

Oh yeah, it was detailed, and gas tank filled (it was empty when they got it) and a HD cooler was in the saddle bag!

Pretty surprising and pleasant experience for my first dealing with this dealership!

Sounds like a good dealer who wants your business. Did you purchase the bike from this dealer or did the dealer to the upgrade work? If so you might ask them and maybe they can give you a print out of the upgrades. One more thing do you have aftermarket or SE mufflers?

Bought the bike as a voluntary turn in to the credit union. The owner passed and his wife turned it in. I have the Screaming Eagle II pipes. The dealer has never seen the bike before I had it stored there. They did say it has a good tune on it and has been very well cared for.

Now, if we can keep the snow out of the forecast....

Good find on your part & nice w/the little suprises to boot. Glad you got in a ride & enjoy the new/used scoot!

Congratulations Kzoo and wishing you many enjoyable years riding...and smiles per mile!:D

Back