free website stats program Finally finished my Stage 1 | Harley Davidson Forums

Finally finished my Stage 1

iamdent

Finally got to replace my Cobra FI tuner with a Gen 3 the difference is really noticable. The Cobra has always thrown an engine code, injector on to long, spoke with Chris at Dobeck and he explained that to me, great guy. Anyway went to get an SE af kit from the dealer but my buddy Brian at Abernathy's in Union City, TN showed me a Vance & Hines Duke on sale for $125 bucks bought it instead what a deal. Got all that installed last week, I already had installed Rhinehart slip ons. Topped all that off with a speaker upgrade to J&M 7.25's, boy am I happy with my scoot right now! Better gas milage, more umph, great sound front and rear. LIFE IS GOOD!

Finally got to replace my Cobra FI tuner with a Gen 3 the difference is really noticable. The Cobra has always thrown an engine code, injector on to long, spoke with Chris at Dobeck and he explained that to me, great guy. Anyway went to get an SE af kit from the dealer but my buddy Brian at Abernathy's in Union City, TN showed me a Vance & Hines Duke on sale for $125 bucks bought it instead what a deal. Got all that installed last week, I already had installed Rhinehart slip ons. Topped all that off with a speaker upgrade to J&M 7.25's, boy am I happy with my scoot right now! Better gas milage, more umph, great sound front and rear. LIFE IS GOOD!

Another satisfied customer, Did you get the Forum Discount? may want to get The Boss(GLIDER) to open up the TFI thread so you can do a write up there JMO:s

Back