free website stats program fill in plugs? | Harley Davidson Forums

fill in plugs?

injunwil

i just removed the rear turn signals on my 05 Sportster 1200 Custom. i've heard you can buy little "plugs" that fill in the spot that screams "THERE'S SOMETHING MISSING RIGHT HERE!!" does anybody know where? i've looked and can't seem to find them :(

nah, thanx tho. the holes are two circles in an oval recess. i've been told there exists something Sportster specific to fill this gap with.

Plain Steel Hole Plug

tn220s3.jpg

The question is; can you cover an oval hole with a round plug? The answer is no, but it does make one give consideration to reinstalling the turn signals, don't it?:D

The question is; can you cover an oval hole with a round plug? The answer is no, but it does make one give consideration to reinstalling the turn signals, don't it?:D

nope, my sled doesn't even (currently) have mirrors. and it is impossible, for anybody who saw it before and after, to say it's not a HUGE improvement. i'll cover the holes with a sticker, before i put those sigs back on.

my logic was simple - i had planned on losing the big gaudy, ghey, DOT approved (EDIT) and getting some cool aftermarket stuff. then i think "i bet i'll speed up the process, if i just take everything off NOW and go without until i buy the cooler sigs and mirrors" i'll see how it goes, maybe i'll hurry up now that i don't have any. maybe i'll just leave it as is.

i really REALLY believe what i'm looking for exists. i'll go up to the dealership and ask because, the time i heard about it, the person was saying it like they were actually made by HD. which is kinda uncool cuz that means they're prolly 40bux LOL

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back