free website stats program Fender Trim for a Street Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Fender Trim for a Street Glide

robermv32

I've been looking at the Fender Accents offered by Kuryakyn PN 8642, and wonder if anyone has ever installed them on a Streetglide. I would like to see how they look before buying them.

I was also considering the side trim. Anyone ever done this on a Street Glide ?

Last edited by a moderator:
My opinion only of course but to me, that's part of the attraction of a Street Glide - clean lines without the extra flashy chrome adornment on the saddlebags or fenders.

My opinion only of course but to me, that's part of the attraction of a Street Glide - clean lines without the extra flashy chrome adornment on the saddlebags or fenders.

Ya know Doc, The more I think about it, the more I think you're right. I think I'll leave her stock.

Ok Glider, You can trash this thread...we're done

Gosh, now I'll have to help you find something else to spend your money on!!!

Gosh, now I'll have to help you find something else to spend your money on!!!

Hey, I LIKE that idea..... I can tell my wife, "Listen honey, no really, The Doctor said I should spend this money on the bike....it's good for me."

"What....., which doctor ? Um, ah, Dr. Doolittle at hdtimeline.com, that's who."

I wonder if it'll work

Hey, I LIKE that idea..... I can tell my wife, "Listen honey, no really, The Doctor said I should spend this money on the bike....it's good for me."

"What....., which doctor ? Um, ah, Dr. Doolittle at hdtimeline.com, that's who."

I wonder if it'll work

Worth a try!

Back