free website stats program Felt good to be back riding | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Felt good to be back riding

Jack,

Just My thoughts:

I know when I first rode a 3 wheeler, I never felt Comfortable to TURN the handlebars the direction the trike was to go... PLUS Hard to turn feel...Maybe the newer ones are easier?

That MUST take time as that is a change in Riding Habits...

How are you doing with THAT change?

Might take her a lot of short easy, Out of traffic rides to gain Confidence...:D

She will though...

A Happy New Year to all who read here...

signed....BUBBIE

Exactly, I felt the triglide to be top heavy and hard to steer, the Freewheeler is more nimble, The Redhead will ride it when she is ready:p

Jack, have you missed being on two wheels at all? Or has it been such a pleasant transition it hasn't been an issue.

Jack, have you missed being on two wheels at all? Or has it been such a pleasant transition it hasn't been an issue.

This has been a long time coming, I do miss it a bit but I am safer now and having a ball: My leg does not hurt as much as I have no weight to hold up

The weatherman says it's going to rain for the next four days so I gave up football to go ride today and I'm glad I did. So much fun and what a peaceful way to spend a Sunday afternoon. When I set out to buy a new bike, I really had my heart set on a Road King and add a detachable fairing for the weekends I put on 5 or 6 hundred miles, but I'm glad now my riding mates talked me into the Street Glide. Really nice having all gauges just below eye level and the wind blockage during those cold mornings is very much appreciated. Just hope the weatherman has got his stuff together this week and next weekend is as clear as he's predicting.

Would you fair weather riders take a extra long putt this weekend for us frozen guys...:newsmile085::small3d009::bigsmiley15:

Both my bikes are shivering.....:small3d009:

Hey Jeff , send us some warmer weather & rain to Ohio may get up to 40 Sat. , still to cold & too much salt on roads .

Sent your way. Nice thing here in Colorado, they don't use salt and very little sand. Bikers ride pretty much year round, it will snow 1 day and melt a couple days later.

its supposed to be 18 here saturday, and sunday 43 and rain. im hopin for that so it can wash out some salt..maybe i can get out tuesday, supposed to be 36..

Back