free website stats program Felt good to be back riding | Harley Davidson Forums

Felt good to be back riding

Sunnysideup

After far too many nasty rain days then Christmas with the families, it felt great to be back on the bike again today. Mid 70's with full sunshine felt incredible, what a blessing to have such a great bike, health, and weather to enjoy it. Having a battery tender sure has been a life saver also. There are some parts to getting older that really are nice.

I was also able to get out today for about 60 miles it surely added some hitch to my giddy up.... Is winter over yet???????????:newsmile042:

It was great to get out for a ride yesterday here in north east Ohio after the hard rains from Christmas Eve nt. washed the salt off of the roads . It was a balmy 55F with some sunshine & with my new ride's heated seat & heated grips it was pretty warm !! Actually seen (3)other ultras out also . Could be 3 months before get to ride again with this Ohio weather . So ready for SPRING !!

Awesome, it sure looks like old man winter has taken a bit of a break:s

It was great to get out for a ride yesterday here in north east Ohio after the hard rains from Christmas Eve nt. washed the salt off of the roads . It was a balmy 55F with some sunshine & with my new ride's heated seat & heated grips it was pretty warm !! Actually seen (3)other ultras out also . Could be 3 months before get to ride again with this Ohio weather . So ready for SPRING !!

Wow your set up! Yeah all those extra's extend the season no doubt.

Took The Redhead for 50 mile ride today, she is still a bit afraid of riding the trike herself

Back