free website stats program Feels like the first time..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Feels like the first time.....

Good to hear your ride is coming home. And I hope you are doing well with your recovery.
Long hard road, but you'll get there. I know it's easy to say, but, don't get discouraged when it seems your progress is slow. The time will fly by before you know it, and you'll be ready to ride again.

Hey PookiBR, get your hubby to get 3 Harley bandanas and "blindfold" those 3 mounted Deer in your living room...like Joy said, it is just "wrong" to have them "looking" over you while watching TV.

My Baby!!! :D

after1.jpg
after2.jpg

Hey, good idea about the orange bandanas. Hubby got another deer this year that is the biggest he has got..........so of course it will be staring at me too as soon as it gets stuffed!!!:bigsmiley22:

thanks glider!! I cant wait until I can straddle my sporty again. Hubby is going to take a pic of me with it next time he is home. I'll be in my wheelchair but at least it will be by my side and I'll be able to touch it instead of look at it. I bet my baby misses its momma!

Back