free website stats program FEB 1 2012......two new models | Harley Davidson Forums

FEB 1 2012......two new models

whacko

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it interesting how Harley is coming out with some very affordable customs.... It looks like winner winner.....

I'm likin both, the ST Bobber more though!! Thanks for posting!

I'm with you on the softail slim......I have always been drawn to the bikes of the 40's and 50's.........they are truly amazing bikes from that era......although the slim is not a complete 50's retro bike I think HD has the final design they advertise for that bike.......when I look at it I see a modern ride with just enough "genetic" influence from the big bobbers of the 50s! The most reminder I get of 50s styling is looking at it from the front! Never thought I would see a handle bar set with an old cross member on them again!

The 72 Sportster is cool looking, I really like the back spoked wheel, real retro, I'll pass on the Softail.

I think they are both great additions to the 2012 lineup. I've never been a very big fan of sportsters but I would have to say that the 72 is one of the best looking sporty's I have ever seen.

Really liking the softail slim. MoCo did good on this one.
WAP.gif

Back