free website stats program Feather duster | Harley Davidson Forums

Feather duster

walleye

Contributor
I was wondering what everybody uses to dust off their scooter prior to daily rides? I used to always rip out the micro fiber rag and pledge prior to every ride. I was at the hardware store the other day and bought a feather duster. I keep it in my tour pack and it does a great job in a fraction of the time. Does a great job in a few seconds. Looks like the can of pleadge just tripled it's shelf life!:newsmile100:

the wind :D i really don't dust my bike. if it's dirty, i'll wash it. if it's just got loose debris that has settled on it, i'll ride it and let the dust blow off.

I have used the so-called "California Duster" (basically a handheld treated dust mop) and works great to get surface dust off flat surfaces on my vehicles (not much on my bike) for quick cleanup.

Same as NEWHD74FAN...I've got three CA dusters. One for my bike, one for my truct & then the sweetie's family truckster (soccer mom van). They work gr8 & last forever, but you've intrigued me w/this other duster - might have to give one a try.

Between rides I use a California Duster (small size) or if it's a little too dusty for that, I use spray cleaner/polish with a microfiber cloth.

walleye....do you use an actual "feather duster"....made from feathers like the old time feather dusters?

I was wondering what everybody uses to dust off their scooter prior to daily rides? I used to always rip out the micro fiber rag and pledge prior to every ride. I was at the hardware store the other day and bought a feather duster. I keep it in my tour pack and it does a great job in a fraction of the time. Does a great job in a few seconds. Looks like the can of pleadge just tripled it's shelf life!:newsmile100:

So that is where you live! I see all That Dust flying around... Watch Out, the air pollution people will be after you!!:newsmile100:

signed....BUBBIE

Between rides I use a California Duster (small size) or if it's a little too dusty for that, I use spray cleaner/polish with a microfiber cloth.

walleye....do you use an actual "feather duster"....made from feathers like the old time feather dusters?

Actually it is a "wool" duster. Here is a picture. I bought it at Ace hardware and it works great.

Attachments

• MC Duster.jpg
    MC Duster.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 17
So that is where you live! I see all That Dust flying around... Watch Out, the air pollution people will be after you!!:newsmile100:

signed....BUBBIE

LOL! Well, they can join the existing posse! I guess I will be "Dust in the Wind".....:s

Back