free website stats program Favorite places to ride in Michigan | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite places to ride in Michigan

Hey all, I personally love the west coast of MI for riding. From the IN border to Mackinaw City. There are sooo many beautiful locations. But I'm sure there are others I'm missing. Where do you all like to ride in MI? School me!

:newsmile020:

I kinda want to go the bridge but I really doesn't look like I'm going to get to this year. I usually end up riding to Gladwin and back.

Any where not near towns .. course ya have to ride to Hell at least once ... we were there today

Hey all, I personally love the west coast of MI for riding. From the IN border to Mackinaw City. There are sooo many beautiful locations. But I'm sure there are others I'm missing. Where do you all like to ride in MI? School me!

:newsmile020:

Okay, I guess I should have been a little more specific with my question. Where in Michigan do you find the most scenic rides? The most fun roads to ride, etc.?

I've been studying my road map, there looks like a good route that pretty much follows the thumb around on the lake Huron coast. It seems to start in bay city and it ends in port Huron.

well since your south east michigan .. the ride to hell is nice many ways to go but going north territorial (Sp) to dexter pinckney to darwin rd to hell is a long trip and has some winding.. If you dont want to go there

and like the winding stuff North territorial to Chelsea and beyond is nice .. these are for the couple hour rides and home ..

cruising jefferson by the water course not up into detroit is cool .. or cruise down to luna pier ... Oakville Waltz or willow rd into milian isnt bad ..

never been there on a bike but in a semi theres some sweet spots in the U.P. Paridise,Iron moutain,any were along u.s.2

Yeah, 28 is nice, but kinda depends on what kind of territory you like... I love the woods, so 41 is good in the upper.... and 77. I live on the west coast, and pretty much everything on blue star hwy, Old 31 are awesome. The thumb area is nice for farmlands, beautiful crops this time of year... I dunno, guess I'm a sucker for anywhere but the city.

Back