free website stats program Favorite movie quote? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite movie quote?

"an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle, with a compass in the stock and 'this thing' which tells time" A Chistmas Story

... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, ...:mgun

Mine is from "Ferris Buellers Day Off"...Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

second being from...We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. from "Sliding Doors"..yeah yeah I know its a Chick flick !

Mine is from "Ferris Buellers Day Off"...Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

second being from...We're women. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. from "Sliding Doors"..yeah yeah I know its a Chick flick !

I figured out along time ago one of the main differances between men and women. When I man says I don't need or want anything for my Birthday or Christmas. It means I don't want or need anything for my Birthday or Christmas. When a woman says I don't want or need anythng for my Birthday or Christmas she means, after all these years you should know what I want, and I better get it. :hummer

Okay, it wasn't a movie quote but response to the quote Fourdogs posted. I'm sorry I drifted away from the theme of this thread. I'm sure I'm the only one to ever do that and will probably the last one to do it. But I promise to stay on track from now on. Maybe :D

From Andy Griffith:
Andy..Raf you look good in that suit
Raf's Wife: He looks good enough to be buried.
Raf: I would have greased my boots, But....the cats are bad about following me around when I do that.

Blazing Saddles
What are your qualifications? uhhh lets see....Rape, Murder, and uhhhh.....Rape...
you said rape twice!!!! uhhhhhh Yeeeea, I Like Rape!!

Snuffy....outstanding movie...I know the seen well. the whole movie was like that...seen it 10-15 times, I will watch it 10-15 more. nothing like laughter

Back