free website stats program Favorite movie quote? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite movie quote?

One of my favorite is from Shawshank Redemption where Read tells Andy (my signature), "You've got to get busy living or get busy dying"

My next one is from Pulp Fiction where Vince says to Jewels, "so by that rationale if a pig has a personality he ceases to be a filthy animal"

The best one....when Bruce Willis tells his girlfriend, "I't not a motorcycle baby it's a chopper......Zeds dead baby.....zeds dead. From:pulp Fiction

From Black Hawk Down, as they began the fight that evening; The soldier looks at the Major and says " Sir they are shooting at us, the Major looks at him and replies "Well ... shoot back!"

I was one of Americas finest involved in that fight. It started at 1700 and at 0800 the next morning we were still hearing sporadic gun fire. Still here, still in boot!!
Hooah!

Big Lou

i dont remember if it mad max or the road warror "this is the last of the gas guzzling nitro burners"now i wonder what thay would have said if it was filmed today ?
maybe, this is one of the unleaded sipping sub compacts!

Back