free website stats program favorite hang outs! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

favorite hang outs!

I have never really thought too much about it, But 5 minutes from My House Is Knuckleheads. Its strictly Bikes, Everynight and its right next door to South Side H-D. Knuckleheads Is a great place to be anytime of the year even in the cold.

There is this place you can talk about bikes or anything you want , meet interesting people from all over, have a few beers and not worry about driving home. They call it HDTALKING.

There is this place you can talk about bikes or anything you want , meet interesting people from all over, have a few beers and not worry about driving home. They call it HDTALKING.

Good one!:newsmile01:

You can even take your socks off and get drunk too if you are so inclined.:rofl

I've got to say the swamp II bar and grill in Frederick Mi. Except the only time I go there is on my way to lovells Mi. Usually on snowmobile, my second riding season has just started!!!!:D

Poopy`s at Savanah,Il is by far the best.If you dont camp you can do the L&M Motel A motel for bikers and a Great bar for bikers. they both have websites...

Chuy's in Camarillo, CA...local pub with good fish tacos, tri-tip and local bike hangout. Usually busy as Camarillo is warm and mild year 'round! :D

Fisherman's Grotto going towards Malibu on the Pacific Coast Hwy 1...big time Harley and Metric biker hangout on weekends...especially in the spring and summer; sportriders continue on to the Rock Store (famous for the long knarly road going up there). :s

BTW, the pacific coast beaches are scenic, with very cold water (bring a surf suit) and rip tides not too safe for the casual swim and surf crowd, go towards Malibu and LA for that, especially if you like to see lots of moving suntanned scenery.:beach

Last edited:
Call me anti social but, my favorite hang out is the open road. I like to ride, the further the better. I always scope out watering holes for a break and to keep the wife happy but I would rather ride than hang out!

Back