free website stats program favorite hang outs! | Harley Davidson Forums

favorite hang outs!

drake

I was wondering, with riding weather a couple of months away for us bikers in the colder regions and all the day dreaming you're gonna be doing, where's your favorite hang out when the weather breaks? Does your hang out host a weekly bike night?

Mine is a bar called Penny Road Pub in Barrington, IL. Good drinks, interesting people and (generally) awesome local bands on the weekends on 2 stages. No special bike night, but quite a few bikers hang out there.

I just hang out in my basement on weekends.Got the bar,pool table,music and big screen down there.Just hibernating till springtime!

We dont really have a special hangout. But when we ride there is a place that we like to stop at and eat wings or pizza. Then we move on.

weve got a spot in town with bike night. we still go for drinks on thursday after the weather gets crappy. its a col place in summer time alot of the guys get out the classic harleys and old triumphs and bsas. and for weekends there is a place called poopys in savanna which is a good stop on a ride up and down the mississippi. oh man i can smell the fresh air and warm weather.

weve got a spot in town with bike night. we still go for drinks on thursday after the weather gets crappy. its a col place in summer time alot of the guys get out the classic harleys and old triumphs and bsas. and for weekends there is a place called poopys in savanna which is a good stop on a ride up and down the mississippi. oh man i can smell the fresh air and warm weather.

Poopy's is awesome!!! It's about a 4 hour ride for me, but it's worth it. My friends and I head up there Memorial Day weekend and camp out (or pass out)! Great food, great people, cool shops and it's run like a true "biker" stop.

I like to ride out to the harbour,take a cooler with a few beer, hop on the boat and cruise Lake Erie and then do some fishing. If I have too many beers I anchor and spend the night on the water. I'm really missing that right now!:(

Back