free website stats program Favorite Beverages | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite Beverages

Good clean refreshing Water. Nothing quenches my thirst better. But I also like a Sailor Jerry Rum & Coke! :bigsmiley23:

Cool water is my favorite for sure. I do like a nice Scotch or Pendleton Whiskey with a favorite cigar on the weekends.
Ugly John

That's kind of a tough question. I really like a nice cold glass of iced tea in the summer, with an occasional killians Irish red or honey brown beer. I'm kinda known to my friends as a beer snob. I like the good stuff after a bad weekend in college!:newsmile068:

In the morning- Black coffee, OJ and occasionally milk

During the day- Water and occasionally milk and black coffee

Evening- Water and Corona

Parties- Beer and Jager shots

Nice well cellered Cabernet works for me...occasionally a 10-15 year old port with a good cigar once in a long while. Beer works if after working up a sweat...

Water if doing athletic activities like running or bicycling...or riding my Harley, never ride impaired, cause there is too much goin' on to bother with the risk.

Start the day with fresh hot coffee, Water during day, cold milk prior to bed, and Crown on the rocks after a day of riding while relaxing!

Coffee (Starbucks much preffered) but any will do when in a pinch.

Other than that good old Selter water in various flavors and the occassional Cherry Coke Zero.

No alcohol for this boy, been there done that, never was an alcoholic but don't need it, don't want my kids drinking it and Proverbs 20:1 "Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise."

First thing in the morning coffee, hot and black sometimes with an oj or cranberry chaser.

During the day or when I'm riding tea, ice cold, Coke (not Pepsi, not diet).

When I'm done riding a Maker's Mark over ice, Jameson, neat, or a good micro brew beer. Thank goodness the microbreweries are popping up everywhere and some have quite a good selection.

Back