free website stats program Favorite Beverages | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Favorite Beverages

Non-alcohol -- Water, tea. Once in a while a cold Mt Dew.
Alcohol (depending on mood) -- beer, marguerita, tequila, jim beam and coke or a good dark rum and coke.

Usually water, unless its hot outside then nothing kills the thirst like a few ice cold beers. When it's party time usually rum and coke!!!

Coffee in the morning, LOTS of water all day and Coors Light for the good times. Oh, and the occasional Pendleton Whiskey when I'm feeling froggy...

Did I mention Coors Light? Oh...sorry...just cant get it out of my mind sometimes....(after the ride of course)

Coffee in the morning, LOTS of water all day and Coors Light for the good times. Oh, and the occasional Pendleton Whiskey when I'm feeling froggy...

Did I mention Coors Light? Oh...sorry...just cant get it out of my mind sometimes....(after the ride of course)

Brewed with Pure Rocky Mountain Spring Water. Ahh!

One of my favorites is Ice Tea. At one of the restaurants in town, they serve sweet tea and I got hooked on that. Normally some people might only drink Ice Tea when it is hot outside, but we have a ice tea maker and I'll drink it year around. That's just two of my favorites, it sometimes depends on my mood.

Back