free website stats program Fatboy seat question | Harley Davidson Forums

Fatboy seat question

calbs66

My 05 Fatboy came with the badlander seat, I really like the looks of that style, but it seems to me that I could sit back further with a different style. I'm 6'4 and would like to sit back as far as I can, I'm sure a solo seat would be the answer, but I often have a passenger (another reason for a different seat, the badlander is very uncomfortable for the passenger). Any suggestions without breaking the bank, or trade offers?

Harley offer seats for taller riders and there are several aftermarket manuf. that make seats with different ergoes for more room. Mean City will alter your seat to fit your conditions and from many of the post here on the forum people speak highly of their work. I know some seats are expensive but if you want to ride any distance they are worth the money.

I've got a like brand new Sundowner seat I'll sell you. Will make you sit a little lower, but I'm not sure if it will move you back at all. PM me if interested and I'll send you pics. I had it on my 2000 FLSTC and I think it will fit your bike too.

I can tell you if you have a badlander mean city can't alter the passenger pad not enough to work with .

Back