free website stats program Fatboy question? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fatboy question?

I ride a Fatboy in Kansas (Windy!!). I also have a street glide. Don't believe the stories buy the Fatboy you will love the bike.

I have a 2011 Fatboy and am a novice, but it has been windy the last few days around here and i have not had any problems.

Went to the local dealership over the weekend just to drool. Noticed the 2011 Fatboys are really living up to their name, massive rear tires and fenders from my perspective. I like my 2000 Fatboy but then again its the only Harley I've ever ridden except the Electra Glide Trike I have. Must say I prefer two wheels to three but boy is that big E Glide seat comfortable.
Ishmael

i own a 2010 fatboy lo, it came with the bullet holes in the wheels (almost solid) i've put 4k on it, and i'm currently looking for spoke rims. the cross wind does push me and with wet roads i don't recommend it, but i live in oklahoma where a normal day of winds are around 10 m.p.h. or above. i'm tired of it, but you do what is best and safest for you. all this is just my opinion

I have a 2010 fatboy. The wind blows me around but I dont think changing the rims is going to stop aneything.......Just saying

Funny... one of the things I noticed immediately about the Fat Boy was its stability in wind. Riding out to the dealer to trade in my old bike I was blowing all of the road (strong winds on a bridge over the Delaware river...).

On the way home on the Fat Boy, 75mph (had to try out 6th gear) over the same bridge and the bike tracked like it was on a rail.

No wind issues for me. Oh, and it's got the bullet hole wheels though I don't think that really matters in terms of wind resistance.

I have a 2010 fatboy. The wind blows me around but I dont think changing the rims is going to stop aneything.......Just saying

Funny... one of the things I noticed immediately about the Fat Boy was its stability in wind.

On the way home on the Fat Boy, 75mph (had to try out 6th gear) over the same bridge and the bike tracked like it was on a rail.

No wind issues for me. Oh, and it's got the bullet hole wheels though I don't think that really matters in terms of wind resistance.

And the never ending debate continues!!! :p

Back