free website stats program Fatboy paint set | Harley Davidson Forums

Fatboy paint set

That might be a real tough find Gary. Is your's totalled? You might be tons of money ahead to get it painted. Then it would be a one of a kind too. House of Kolor makes a Shimrin Kandy Cobalt blue that is out of this world!

Like Jack said, the MOCO is a great call if you must have the original cobalt/silver. I know they hold some for a while and they also can have them done. I know this because a friend has an 07' FLSTN with a numbered flame/skull paint set. He was trailering it and the Victory on the trailer next to it fell over and destroyed his tank paint. The MOCO sent him a new matching tank, complete with his original pant set number on it. Side note: the factory would charge a $5000 fine if he did not return his damaged tank. I guess they are serious about their numbers not getting duplicated.

i see a few paint sets on craigs list in houston. i think they are from the same guy might want to check from time to time.

Just went on ebay and within a few seconds pulled up several sets of Cobalt blue tins. Good luck.

Also I have a 15th Ann. vivid black paint set from a 2005 Fatboy that is new. It was taken off at the dealers. I will trade for a 2 tone set.

Back