Fatboy paint set

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by GaryG, Apr 8, 2011.

1. GaryG

GaryG New Member

Looking for a paint set in cobalt blue and silver for a 2003 Fatboy.

Thanks

2. Mad Dog Jim

Mad Dog Jim Banned

That might be a real tough find Gary. Is your's totalled? You might be tons of money ahead to get it painted. Then it would be a one of a kind too. House of Kolor makes a Shimrin Kandy Cobalt blue that is out of this world!

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

How about The MOCO Color Shop?

4. Mad Dog Jim

Mad Dog Jim Banned

Like Jack said, the MOCO is a great call if you must have the original cobalt/silver. I know they hold some for a while and they also can have them done. I know this because a friend has an 07' FLSTN with a numbered flame/skull paint set. He was trailering it and the Victory on the trailer next to it fell over and destroyed his tank paint. The MOCO sent him a new matching tank, complete with his original pant set number on it. Side note: the factory would charge a $5000 fine if he did not return his damaged tank. I guess they are serious about their numbers not getting duplicated.

5. BigBore56

BigBore56 Member

Have used House of Kolor paints for many cycles and they all turned out great!

6. lorne

lorne Senior Member

i see a few paint sets on craigs list in houston. i think they are from the same guy might want to check from time to time.

7. Slapp

Slapp Junior Member

Just went on ebay and within a few seconds pulled up several sets of Cobalt blue tins. Good luck.

8. GaryG

GaryG New Member

Also I have a 15th Ann. vivid black paint set from a 2005 Fatboy that is new. It was taken off at the dealers. I will trade for a 2 tone set.