free website stats program Fatboy Lo Passing Lamps | Harley Davidson Forums

Fatboy Lo Passing Lamps

talon2fe

We bought the passing lamp kit for my wifes fatboy lo. It did not come with the passing lamp lenses. Not included...go figure. Any way, does anyone know where I can get some? The dealership is over an hour away plus I dont want to spend $60 on Harley lenses.
Thanks.

talon2fe,

I think you may be stuck with HD lenses if they are HD lights, but you may check Kuryakyn on line.

Is there no HD dealership in FWB?

Yep, there is a dealership here, but I used to work there. Nuff said.
I ended up buying sealed beams and using them until I can get the HD lenses.

Im not sure I understand what makes the HD lenses different other than the price. I have the sealed lamps in mine and they can be purchased fluted or non-fluted, clear or amber. The amber lamps, on the glass face, in an inconspicuous place has little raised lettering and or numbers that correspond to their different amber tints that you can get. I usually get my lamp replacements at a Napa Auto parts store. I think they are 7.00 each. Also since your adding extra lighting to your wife's bike. I would assume that your doing this for safety (more lighting) other than just for looks. Im a product sponsor in here and I'd like to suggest our Bike Shades for the passing lamps. They are not HD eyebrow covers which incidentally are just for looks. Our Bike Shades design has a Nostalgia appeal, it provides more foreground lighting at night and doesnt blind on-coming traffic or others in their mirrors when you ride in a group.

HPIM1112B.jpg

HPIM1110E.jpg

2009.jpg

More views and informationlinks-

Customer's Installs

Information & Ordering

RJ/zoood

Back