free website stats program fatboy front turn signal ideas | Harley Davidson Forums

fatboy front turn signal ideas

saintNH

My 2001 fatboy has the front turn signals out on the hand controls, which I dont really care for. I was at my local dealer this past weekend and saw someone with the same bike and they had put the turn signals down on the front end, in the bottom holes for the windshield brackets. I thought it looked OK, so I was wondering if anyone has had any clever ideas on ways to move them off the bars without having to put on a light bar?

I took mine off and installed the harley mirrors with the turn signal running lights on my fatboy cleaned it very nice!!!

Bait, that is exactly what I saw. How did you do it?

Just answered your IM. Sorry for the late response; been traveling. Not a relocation kit; re-routed the turn signal wires and attached the original turn signals on the legs where the running/passing light bar would mount.

My 2001 fatboy has the front turn signals out on the hand controls, which I dont really care for. I was at my local dealer this past weekend and saw someone with the same bike and they had put the turn signals down on the front end, in the bottom holes for the windshield brackets. I thought it looked OK, so I was wondering if anyone has had any clever ideas on ways to move them off the bars without having to put on a light bar?

Here is what i did to my 2008 fatboy

Attachments

• 100_2364.jpg
    100_2364.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 67
Back