free website stats program Fat boy, heritage and deluxe. | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fat boy, heritage and deluxe.

I think the Deluxe in the two tone blue and white is the nicest bike in the fleet.

tn234s3.jpg

Just went through a couple of months of test rides, reviews, etc. on the Heritage, FBL, and Deluxe. Bottom line, it's all about fit, riding style, and visual appeal. My first choice was the FBL, but the wide rear tire made me think I was falling when it would roll over from the flat surface (straight-up) to the side of the tire (cornering) and the front brake was really mushy - dealer said most FBL's were that way. The tall bars on the Heritage did not fit my form or what I liked visually. And, sorry to say it guys and gals, but the leather bags on the Heritage just look like worn-out after-thoughts right on the showroom floor. I chose the Deluxe for fit, function, and what I like a bike to look like. I still like twisties as much as anyone, but the older I get, the more the slow and easy backroads appeal to my nature.

Just my $0.02 worth. Whatever you do, and whatever you do it on, enjoy the ride.

DD

Congrats on the new bike. The Deluxe is an excellent choice and very beautiful bike. Enjoy the ride!:s

I just traded my 2008 FLHTCU for a 2010 FLSTC (Heritage). The Heritage handles like a dream compared to the over weight Ultra. I also bought a Heritage for my who is now riding her own bike. No 2 up so no need for the Ultra. But if the need arises we can easily 2 up on the Heritage. :D

Excellent choice of motorcycle,Sir!Another discerning patron.

I have a 2 tone one with smooth profile rims;minus the pillion "brick".Been asked a number of times how long it took me to restore that"old" Harley.:)

Back