free website stats program Fat Bob vs. Street Bob | Harley Davidson Forums

Fat Bob vs. Street Bob

Kansasjase

I know this is a matter of oppinion kind of thing but I was hoping to get some of your thoughts about the Fat Bob vs. the Street Bob. I love the looks of both... haven't ridden either yet.

I couldnt tell you the difference between the two. I own a street bob and LOVE it!! It is quick, handles like a dream, and looks phenominal!!

Hey, what suits your style of ride. I love the Fat Bob. Handles like a dream for 700lbs. The weight handles the wind fine with the solid wheels. I'm 5'10" and the bike fits me perfect with forward controls. After a stage 1 and dyno. Running 84hp and 89tq.

Depends on your style. If you like the old school look go for the street bob. If you like the fat look more I would go with the fat bob. I like both of them, but I've always wanted the old school look. You've got to ride them both and see what you like. I love my street bob . I had to put forwards on mine because I'm 6'3". Also the stock HD seat wasn't that comfortable so I changed it out to a Mustang solo with a backrest. I can ride all day now!

Owner of a Street Bob, but I like the Fat Bob.
The tyres are massive, the double beam is peculiar (I like it, some purists don't).
The drag bar is a masterpiece IMO, but, always IMO, the forward controls are out of tune: mids would have been perfect!

Don't forget that the Street Bob is a solo bike (stock, of course...) and changing it to a double seat spoils the perfection of the minimalist look (always IMHO...:s).

Ciao
Ugo

At this level of excellence it is a matter of personal choice.I would never change mt street bob,very hard act to follow.
Bit of a dilema your in.:eam

Back