free website stats program Fat Bob seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Fat Bob seat

izadog

Hi all- I just bought a 2009 Fat Bob and love it. However, I do have a problem with the seat because it puts my rear too far back to comfortably reach the forward controls. (I'm 5'4" tall). I would really love a solo seat for this bike, any ideas on a seat that will put me further forward than the stock seat? Thanks for any suggestions--
-Sheri

Hi all- I just bought a 2009 Fat Bob and love it. However, I do have a problem with the seat because it puts my rear too far back to comfortably reach the forward controls. (I'm 5'4" tall). I would really love a solo seat for this bike, any ideas on a seat that will put me further forward than the stock seat? Thanks for any suggestions--
-Sheri
Harley makes a seat called a REACH for the dyna's, or try Mustang seats, they are more expensive but alot better quality than HD.

-Sheri

As Porkchop says above, the REACH seat is designed to move the rider forward and down on the bike. I am 5'-6" and have an Ultra Classic. This seat has done wonders for the perceived stability of my bike. If you have a civil HD Dealership you work with, they might install one on your bike and let you ride it around to test it out. Otherwise, you might be able to find one on Ebay or other online resources and try it that way. If you don't like it, you could turn around and sell it the same way.

TQ

Back