free website stats program Fat Bob Luggage | Harley Davidson Forums

Fat Bob Luggage

T Pee

I have a 08 Fat Bob on order and I am looking to fit hard luggage or saddle bags.
My Harley Dealer here in the UK says there is non available at the moment.
Any ideas? :dknow

You might want to talk with that dealer again, and get a copy of the 2008 Accessories and Parts catalog. Several of the Harley saddlebags, leather, synthetic, and hard, will fit your Fat Bob.

The only hang-ups listed in the catalog are an incompatability with rear axle covers and, for the hard bags, with detachable sideplates. You don't need to relocate the turn signals.

Or is he saying he can't secure them even though they are listed?

Good luck, and let me know how you like your Fat Bob. My only buyers remorse with my '07 Super Glide came when I saw my first Fat Bob.

Thanks all for your quick response.

Having re-read the details in the Harley catologue I can now see that there is luggage that fits.

Where I was reading that the luggage did not fit FXDF, I was wrong, what they were saying is that the FXDF did not need the turn signal re-location kit. Doh !!

I will get on my dealers case today and get some luggage sorted.

T Pee

Last edited:
I actually rode down to Pt. Charlotte on Saturday for the Black Widow H-D aniversary bash and I picked up a bag made by "Sac" for H-D. The one I got is called the half sac. Fits perfectly over the back rest and has nylon straps that buckle back on the bag after running them under the luggage rack. I'll get you a pic if you like....

Ordered a set of saddlebags from M and M over there in the USA on Monday, from the Harley catalogue no. 90564-06B.
They are costing $340, my dealer over here wanted over £400 for the same ones! With the ex-change rate being so good in our direction, even after I pay the import duty, vat and shipping, I will be saving over £150 ($300).

T Pee

Hey T, be sure to show some pics when you get them on. We have the same ride, so I would like to see how they look.

Will do Fuzzman, I have the luggage, still waiting to pick up the new Fat Bob.
The dealer promised me I would get the Fat Bob before Easter (never said which Easter!), still waiting for confirmation.
I have booked this Thursday off work in anticipation of being able to pick the bike up then.

Will post photo's of new bike c/w luggage as soon as I get it and fit the the luggage.

T, your going to LOVE the that bike!! I only have a few miles (62) on mine, because of the snow and rain we keep getting. But I love it! Can't wait to see yours with the bags on it. What color did you get, I got the vivid black. Anyway have fun, and hope you get to put more miles than I have so far. Fuzzman

Pick up the new bike tomorrow, won't sleep tonight!!

It's in Denim Black and will be riding around 75 miles to get it home, weather forcast is not good but hey who cares.

P.S. did I say that I am picking up the new bike tomorrow?

T Pee

Back