free website stats program Fat Bob front spoiler | Harley Davidson Forums

Fat Bob front spoiler

nhk750

I am thinking about getting the front spoiler for my Fat Bob. Has anyone done this yet and how do you think it looks? I think it would fill that big gap in the front end and look pretty cool, I just dont want to spend$ if it has any problems or looks bad.
Dyna® Front Spoiler with Polished Insert
58042-08DH $199.95

I also need to sell the stock exhuast system to help pay for the spoiler. The exhuast has 10 miles on it as I changed it when the bike was brand new.

How much are you asking for the stock exhaust?
I saw a fat bob with the spoiler and thought it looked good. I have been thinking of buying one for mine.

I will sell the stock exhuast for $100.00. Plus probably $30 for shipping? UPS ground..I also have the stock aircleaner. Both are in brand new condition as they only have a couple of miles from the dealer on them.

Last edited:
You can pm me if you are interested. I will sell the aircleaner for $25.00 plus $10.00 for shipping ups ground. So, $165 for both with shipping.

I used to know where a pic of one is installed. I will try to hunt it down. They are a bit of a workaround if you have the HD oil cooler though.

Found these two pics. The one pic is a close up of just the mounting brace, the second one shows the spoiler. Got the pics off another forum so haven't see one in person myself. If you plan on having an oil cooler it will have to be the side mount cooler. (click to open in separate window then maximize)

Attachments

• SpoilerMount.jpg
    SpoilerMount.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 37
  • FBspoiler.jpg
    FBspoiler.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for the pics, I think that makes the bike look pretty cool. I don't plan on installing an oil cooler because it never seems to get that hot here in Washington State. My bike is vivid black so the spoiler will match the paint job and it should look great.

Back