free website stats program Famous people you met? | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Famous people you met?

Vince Vaughn while deployed to Kyrgyzstan

While stationed in Italy
Dennis Farina
Kamar De Los Reyes
Bill Brochtrup
Sherri Saum

In the late 70's I drove limo and had the pleasure to work with just about all the acts that were on' tour. I never asked for an autograph but kept all my backstage "all access" passes. Starting with Elvis, Frank Sinatra,Neil Diamond,Hall&Oats,The Greatful Dead,Cindi Lauper,Beach Boys,Waylon Jennings,America,Johnny Cash,Allman Brothers,John Denver,Tom Jones,Charlie Daniels,Aerosmith,Yes, Rod Stewart and many more. I was lucky enough to do this over a number of years and was able to work with many of them more than once and in fact spend time with some of them not just back stage but in the hotel rooms for some party time.

Its been a while since I posted in this thread,my friend Mel Brown awsome bluesman died this week at 69yrs. of age.

Well, I'm a common guy and haven't met many "famous" people, but I've been around some that were fun and interesting. I've met and had a few beers with Dusty of ZZ Top, Lunch with Peter Fonda, had a nice cigar with Larry Hagman. Been with Willy G many times. Rode the elevator once with Willy Nelson. There's a few others, but what the heck. They are all just guys that put on their pants the same as the rest of us. Amazing how down to earth the aforementioned are when you get to sit down and have a conversation.
Ugly John

Met Vitali Klitschko once at the LA airport and some German celebrities like Thomas Gottschalk in London last year.

Back