free website stats program Famous people you met? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Famous people you met?

Stormin Norman ( Gulf War )
Oliver North ( while fliming a special while we were in Ramadi )
Tommy Morrison the boxer ( punk ) but he could kick my butt
Don Delawuise (spelling? cannon ball run movie) in a hotel in Washington state very nice man.
lead singer for Jackall (cant remember his name but had a great time partying with him)
vanilla ice while on the jet ski race tour hualing ski doo's went to his house and left about 5 minutes later absolute PUNK!!!!!!!

A few years ago I went to see the Allman Brothers Band with my wife and a few friends... To make a long story short, I got to go back stage and "meet and greet" with the Allmans. I met Jaimoe the drummer (who drew a huge peach on the back of my 'Air Garcia' shirt) Warren Haynes, and Gregg Allman. Gregg was joking with me saying he used to only greet Jack Daniels after shows till he got sober. Great bunch of guys, Warren and I chatted for about an hour about his work with the former members of the Grateful Dead.

Lessee,

I've met Wilford Brimley (in shorts-he has a Tat on his left Calf), Donny Osmond (really nice), Gene Hackman, Robert Wagner (he is really nice, but his Wife, Jill St John, is a piece of work), Don Henley (really nice, talked to him for about 1/2 Hour), John Oates of Hall & Oates (talked to him for about 20 minutes before I knew who he was), Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn (really nice couple, I like them a lot), Karl Malone, John Stockton, Jerry Sloan (Coach of the Utah Jazz, and a really down to earth guy)-

My wife and I were lucky enough to meet Bruce Springstein and his wife Patti a few months ago. We were all together with our kids at a freshman college orientation session that lasted for a few days in Boston. Bruce and Patti were standing alone outside one of the classrooms. We simply walked up to them, introduced ourselves and had a five minute conversation with "The Boss".

I've met Bob Hope, Lorrie Morgan, Keith Whitley, Paul Rever and the raiders. Tracey Byrd,Naomi Judd, Johnny Bench, Jack Roush, Tony Stewart,Mark Martin, Sterling Marlin,Buddy Baker, President Bill Clinton, Jeff Gordon and Hulk Hogan.

I met Ronnie James Dio and wow is he short!!! Also the guys from Iron Maiden, very cool guys. Other than that, I've seen quite a few celebs but never met them.

I met Muhammed Ali at the Pittsburgh airport once. When I shook his hand it seemed to wrap around mine twice! What a huge "paw" he had. Quite the gentleman! I have also met Tom Ridge.

Warren Buffet,Jeff Healey(May He Rest InPeace) Mel Brown and when I was a kid I was lightman for Helix We opened for April Wine They were jerks (like the music) I bought their coach a few years back.

Back