free website stats program Famous people you met? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Famous people you met?

I have all of you beat. I met and am currently friends with a special lady. She was arrested in New Orleans on Bourbon Street during Mardis Gras for public drunkeness. Now that has to be a record. I did meet Willie G. once. Fossil

George Jones
Nancy Sinatra
Dave Letterman
Felcia? The guitar player in Lettermans band
All of the Letterman crew. Just hang outside the theater in NY when they are taping. They all come outside to smoke. If you treat any of them like a celebrity they act like you're crazy. Very cool people.
Jennifer Granholm (Michigan's Governor) More times than I care to admit
Numerous politicians
Many retired detroit Tigers (You can't get away from Milt Wilcox. He'll talk your ear off)
Many current and past Red Wings. (My heroes)
Barbara Strisand (at the same New York restaraunt as Nancy Sinatra, and they wern't together).

Well I will revive this a bit.

George HW Bush, Stevie Wonder, Kid Rock, Chris Osgood, Nick Lidstrom, Vladimir Konstantinov, U2, Tommy Lasorda, Reggie Miller, Jim Kelly, Forest Whitaker too name a few

When I lived in Atlanta I met all kinds,, crazy fun town

I went to a "Famous Amos" restaurant ........Oh, and I bumped into our Jacksonville Jaguars mascot in a furniture store once!!

Charelton Heston
Courtney Cox
Jesse Jackson
Ed McMahon
Rev Robert Schueller
Alabama
Bon Jovi
Beach Boys
George Steinbrenner
Cheryl Tiegs
Mel Gibson
Harry Reid
An Olyimpic Gold Medalist coming home from Nagano...Can't rember her name...

Went to the same high school as Ronald Reagan. got to meet him about a year after he left office, when he came to visit the school. He actually came over and hung out with the longhairs. he was a real character and good guy.

Met Lee Marvin who was vacationing in Ontario for a fishing trip.Very down to earth and humble for a movie star.Also met Hugh Obrians sidekick Doc Holiday from TV Series.He booted me out of a trailer park because I threww water on their campfire.Cant say I blame him.SAw President Eisenhower when he came to Sudbury Mining town. They renamed the Hotel, The President after he left in his honour. SawRobert Stack at a car dealership buying a truck in Port Coquitlam BC. We were waiting in the Showroom.The secretaries kept bugging him for autographs.Small world.:small3d026:

Back