free website stats program Fall is in the air | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fall is in the air

I guess I am getting old.Yesterday morning it was 36* and I took the truck to work,used to ride till the snow fell.
Next week I am stopping at The Warehouse in Sturgis Michigan to buy a heated jacket liner and gloves!:)

Great riding day tomorrow (Tuesday). Welcome to Michigan!

Good-bye upper 90's and 100's!!!! Now we can ride, ride, ride and not have to hunt for shade so much. Yesterday it was cloudy and nice. We did about 160 miles and even hit some roads we've never traveled before. It's a wonderful time of year. Don't think I could ever live up north, even though it's beautiful there. My bones just can't take it. I feel for all you folks with short riding seasons.

Good-bye upper 90's and 100's!!!! Now we can ride, ride, ride and not have to hunt for shade so much. Yesterday it was cloudy and nice. We did about 160 miles and even hit some roads we've never traveled before. It's a wonderful time of year. Don't think I could ever live up north, even though it's beautiful there. My bones just can't take it. I feel for all you folks with short riding seasons.

It's only short if you put your bike away. I will try to ride into December, and the bike comes out in March. Not that bad. It all depends on Mother Nature, and Global Warming; Sorry, Climate Change.

Back