free website stats program Fall colors | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Fall colors

great photos Joe. thanks for sharing ..looks like the two of you had a great time...well except for Maryberry .....

Oh my! What great photos! I know you had a wonderful time. Beautiful foliage. Thanks so much for sharing. Glad you made it safe. How long were you gone? Any good lodging/eating places you can share?

Oh my! What great photos! I know you had a wonderful time. Beautiful foliage. Thanks so much for sharing. Glad you made it safe. How long were you gone? Any good lodging/eating places you can share?

We were gone a week.
Lodging was as usual except east of Boone. NC. A place on 105 Called Hidden Valley. Wonderful little place. Stayed there once before. Rooms looked like inside Grandma's house. Just up the road is a good breakfast stop called Grand View Restaurant.

Off BRP on NC 151 to Chandler there is a great little lunch stop. Highway 151 Restaurant. Great burger. Plus the road down to the town is killer!!!

Mt. Airy.. Snappy Lunch. You have to try the pork chop sandwich. Most expensive thing on the menu @ $4.50.

Off BRP on Va 56 to Vesuvius Va. Curvy road to a little place called Gurties. AWESOME!! Cross RR tracks and on the right.

Booneville Maryland. On mainstreet. I saw the sign and had to try the place. Crawfords Restaurant Guns and Ammo. Really good wrap for lunch.

You can get the same bill of fare at the chains but I tell ya, it's hard to beat the little off the beaten path joints.

Back