free website stats program fairings | Harley Davidson Forums

fairings

nfusion

has anyone here had any experience with a mephis shades bat wing for a roadking are they any good quality wise and ease of instalation

nice when you ask a question here and never get an answer

Maybe no one has read this post that has experience with the Memphis Shades product on a Road King yet. Patience goes a long way. Just sayin.....

Sorry, but I have no knowledge of these.
People care here you just haven't come across anyone that has used them.
If they have, they would be more than willing to brag it up or cut it down.
Good Luck in your search.

nfusion; not being ignorant, but I can't comment on experience w/adding a memphis shades fairing to a RK because I've never owned a RK, or purchased a MS fairing. I'm sure other members will comment soon, just gotta have patience.

I can say MS has always been praised and received good reviews/ratings for their quality products and I did read a review in Hot Bike Bagger magazine a few years back where they installed the fairing on a HD and the install seemed pretty straight forward.

Another option I've heard good things about is Dragonfly; you might want to give them a look as well: Motorcycle Fairings from Dragonfly Cycle Concepts - Harley Davidson Road King, Fat Boy, Heritage Softwail, Kawasaki Nomad, Indian Chief, Kawasaki Vulcan Classic, and accessories for your bike

Good luck with your search.

nice when you ask a question here and never get an answer

Maybe no one has read this post that has experience with the Memphis Shades product on a Road King yet. Patience goes a long way. Just sayin.....

Sorry, but I have no knowledge of these.
People care here you just haven't come across anyone that has used them.
If they have, they would be more than willing to brag it up or cut it down.
Good Luck in your search.

This is off subject, but in response to nfusion's question, if the reason above were so, then what about the lack of responses to this thread???????? Dated June 18, 2013

pros and cons of a trike - Harley Davidson Forums - HDTimeline.com

This is off subject, but in response to nfusion's question, if the reason above were so, then what about the lack of responses to this thread???????? Dated June 18, 2013

pros and cons of a trike - Harley Davidson Forums - HDTimeline.com

Your right it is off subject BUT, I bet the same applies. I have never ridden a trike so instead of babbling about something I know nothing about, I dont reply. I think many others probably do the same.

I think the point dbmg was trying to make is, with 70,000 members, answers to questions are very slow in coming. There might be a big membership number but very few active members to answer questions and offer opinions. JMO

I think the point dbmg was trying to make is, with 70,000 members, answers to questions are very slow in coming. There might be a big membership number but very few active members to answer questions and offer opinions. JMO

This is getting way off topic. If dbmg was trying to make that point he should just make it instead of trying to use others threads to do so. If one of you would like to share in another thread why you are so fixated on membership numbers. Please do so, otherwise PM me, I will be glad to discuss it with you there. :bigsmiley23:

Back