free website stats program Fairing Mirrors Blind Spot | Harley Davidson Forums

Fairing Mirrors Blind Spot

Gary05

Well finally did it I put wo575 on my EGC love the bars but like the book says all you see with fairing mirrors is the back or you hand. If anyone has removed the mirrors what did you use to fill the holes so it still looks GOOD?

How about using a [ making ] storage cover like the type on the lowers, You might be able to make a small insert to slide into the holes and than install 4 snaps for the cover to hold them in place.

Well finally did it I put wo575 on my EGC love the bars but like the book says all you see with fairing mirrors is the back or you hand. If anyone has removed the mirrors what did you use to fill the holes so it still looks GOOD?

I have the fairing mirrors AND some regular bar mirrors on my '03 UC. The bar mirrors are focused on the road behind me, and the fairing mirrors (which are convex) are aimed left and right to see what is over taking me (or what I have just passed!) in my blind spot. See the picts.

TQ

Attachments

• IMG00155.jpg
    IMG00155.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG00154.jpg
    IMG00154.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 44

Why not put small round concave mirror adhesive stickon type for 99 cents each and have a nice day? Have them on mine and absolutely no problems (yeah my mirrors are mounted on the hand controls bracket, so they are a bit closer to the rider than a fairing mount type). JMO :D

Back